Know Your Identity Password
- When an alarm activation occurs and the alarm company calls, the alarm operator will ask, “What is your Password?”
- Few customers will answer this question correctly on the first try because they so rarely have to use it.
- Your Identity Password is the word you gave your alarm company when you had the system installed, which identifies you to the alarm company as an authorized alarm user.
- It should be a word that can be easily recalled by any person normally on the premises to either verify or cancel an alarm.
- The Identity Password may be called a password, personal identification code (PIC) or personal identification number (PIN) by your alarm company.
- Your Identity Password is NOT your entry/exit Passcode.